Counselling is a type of individual therapy that helps clients deal with psychological issues. Psychologists use professional listening skills, therapeutic dialogue and expert insight to explore solutions with clients. We offer a range of psychological and counselling services including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), psychodynamic psychotherapy and group workshops and seminars.
Counselling helps clients:
- Maintain a healthy work and family balance
- Manage painful emotions with integrity
- Set personal boundaries and act assertively
- Resolve troubled relationships and enrich existing ones
- Develop valued long-term relationships
- Gain emotional calm and focus
- Build confidence, self-esteem and manage anxiety.
- Recognise unhelpful patterns, let go of old fears and enjoy the moment
- Learn effective ways to deal with conflict and disagreements
- Manage life transitions and achieve goals