We are currently advertising for Psychologists to work in our Coburg office.
About the position
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Psychologist to join our supportive team at Links Psychology. Links Psychology is a growing private practice, with offices in Coburg and Greensborough. We are looking for Psychologists who are self-directed and motivated to make a difference. We have a strong referral base from local GP’s, lawyers and existing clients. We provide counselling to children, adolescents, adults and couples. We also provide career assessments and psychological assessments for medico-legal matters.
The successful applicant would work in our busy Private Practice located in Coburg. The position is an ongoing sub-contractor position with remuneration percentage based. Days and hours of practice are flexible and negotiable. The candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience working in either public or private mental health. Experience in the treatment of children and adolescents is preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working at Links Psychology
- Supportive, friendly and collaborative small team environment
- Generous remuneration structure (competitive percentage rate, including referrals, advertising and administrative support)
- Reputable clinic with strong referral base
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule to promote work-life balance
- Autonomous workplace
- Beautifully appointed professional consulting rooms
- Short walk to train and tram
- Street parking available/public car park
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience and confidence working independently delivering evidence-based treatment with a wide range of presenting issues
- Taking on new clients and consolidating a client load. (New referrals will be booked for you through our reception staff).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High professional standards and commitment to excellence in care
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal development and supervision
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA (Counselling/Clinical)
- Eligibility for obtaining a Medicare provider number
- Current ABN or be willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check is required
- Professional indemnity insurance is required
- Candidates need to be comfortable working with technology
- A desire to join the practice for the medium to long term
Desirable Skills or Experience
- Experience in private practice
- Skills and experience in providing assessment and medico-legal reports
- A willingness to provide after-hours consultations including evenings and or Saturdays
How to Apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email your application including a cover letter and CV/resume to Alison Abbott, Practice Manager at email@example.com